To keep your business running smoothly and provide optimal experiences to your customers, you need a way to send invoices and collect payments that won’t frustrate them—or you. That’s especially true if they’re among the 40% of companies that still mail paper checks, creating more manual work for your customers and slowing down the process.
MYFUNDBOX Subscription Billing Invoicing helps solve the challenge by integrating online payments and online invoicing. You can easily create, customize, and send an invoice in the MYFUNDBOX Subscription Billing Dashboard with no code required. Then, your customers can choose flexible payment methods and terms that help them manage their cash flow.
- Get paid faster—Most of our Customer invoices get paid within 24 hours.
- Scale as you grow—use the MYFUNDBOX Subscription Billing Invoicing and advanced features to send invoices, automate reconciliation, aid collection workflows, and more.
- Increase share of wallet—offer invoicing capabilities, add value to your solution, and unlock new revenue opportunities.
- Customize invoicing—add your logo and brand colors for a professional invoice.
- Off-load complexity—MYFUNDBOX Subscription Billing Invoicing is globally extensible and customizable, with quotes functionality and automation features including smart retries and reminders.
- Support subscriptions—combine with MYFUNDBOX Subscription Billing to support everything from basic to complex subscription models, including free trials, usage-based billing, CAU, dunning capabilities, and more.
- Enable global business—with support for 25+ languages and dynamic payment methods based on location, MYFUNDBOX Subscription Billing Invoicing helps you reach customers anywhere.
To learn more about how MYFUNDBOX Subscription Billing supports your business with Invoicing, visit here. We look forward to taking the next step with you.